This Way To My Blog

This Way To My Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Catsup Face

John eats catsup on everything. I think it makes everything taste the same and covers the good flavor, but to each his own. However squirting it on my face and forcing it on me is a little too much. Yesterday John wanted a Whataburger and fries and of course catsup. They have the little square packages with the peel back lid. He was getting frustrated trying to peel the little lid back and his taste for catsup on his fries were getting stronger and stronger. I don't know for sure what he did but the little container came open with a hard force and all of a sudden catsup is in my hair, on my face, and on my Texas Tee shirt shoulder. Didn't upset him any, he had his catsup and was already dipping his fries. Me---- I was going for the napkins. The hostess realized I wasn't seeing the red dots and smears on my face so she began to sop and mop my face with napkins. Think next time I eat out with John I will take cover until he gets his catsup under control.

6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my gosh that is sooooooooooooooooooo funny - once I got mad and when bottles were in glass I slammed it on the table and it broke and ketchup was everywhere - but on me! lol

jack69 said...

Yeah those little packets do cause a lot of problems. The corners should be scored better. But....... at a time like that I know it doesn't matter it was just WRONG! LOL but it does make a good story!
I miss the WhataBurgers in NC. I thought they were out of business. But when we drove into Texas and I saw one the car automatically pulled in . Thank goodness I did not spray Sherry with Ketchup!
Love you lady! Hang in there!

TARYTERRE said...

you poor thing. glad you were able to clean up without further incidence.

Hootin Anni said...

rofl! I'm with you on the catsup...it just covers the flavor instead of enhancing. But the picture you gave us with the gal wiping your face made me laugh 'cause John was chomping aeay!!

Donna. W said...

I sympathize because Cliff is the same way about ketchup.

salemslot9 said...

you have the patience
of a saint cowgirl
at this point in my life
I don't know if I would

I'd grab that
squeeze bottle of mustard
in photo
and return fire ;)