This Way To My Blog

This Way To My Blog

Monday, December 7, 2009

Answers To Questions

To Ora: The header picture is the San Antonio river at Christmas. I know it is a bad picture but I was having trouble putting pictures on my header that night so I just left it for now. The orginal picture was on the San Antonio news years ago. Mel would love these digital cameras if he was alive today.

To Sheila: Well lets just say the cowboy is a cowboy. He is bowlegged and can be seen at the next town over drinking coffee at the convience store every morning after he works cattle or burns pear.

To Helen and Jack: I was able to see my favorite little donkey up close yesterday. On the way to church we were running early so John drove around the block so he could park. I walked up near the fence to take a picture and talk to it but it didn't answer me back. I think it was expecting food.

2 comments:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Don't ya just love country life!! There's always something going on.......and simple things delight us!!

Enjoy....LindaMay

Helen said...

I was wondering what the header picture was. Glad that you got to see your donkey. I hope you post a picture of it soon. Thanks for your answer. Helen