This Way To My Blog

This Way To My Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

Calm At The Ranch

John has his stitches out of his nose and ear and is healing so well he is back to ordering me around. Sometime it works and sometime it doesn't. The air is cool in the morning and not as blazing hot as it was in the summer. The stock tank is full of water so most of the turtles have clean shells. The cows are grazing happily so all is well. John is starting to supplement feed the cows so we went to Down On The Farm this afternoon to buy some mineral. I've been having a lot of trouble with my computer too. May have to break down and buy a new one. I'm reading blogs when I can get through and trying to keep up.

10 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

glad john is doing well! sorry about the computer woes, though.

i am loving the fall weather. a perfect mid-70s and sunny here yesterday and today. i know it won't last forever, but...

Jill said...

I must have missed something! I didn't know John was hurt. I'm so sorry! Glad he is doing better now and that calm has returned.

Donna. W said...

Yeah, what Jill said. Whatever is wrong, I'm glad John is doing well.

Jon said...

I'm glad that John's skin cancer surgery is healing. When I was young I didn't believe that the sun can cause skin damage, but now that I'm older I realize how dangerous it can be.

The nights are definitely gettig cooler and I like it!

Jean said...

Glad John is doing well. Hope you get get your computer working. I need a new desktop my old one is so slow and I can't type on this laptop.Lol.

Chatty Crone said...

I miss what happened too!

jack69 said...

Sorry John is doing better and glad you have to get a new computer, or is it, Glad john is doing better and sorry you have to get a new computer. It is hard to tell by my typing and thinking sometime. LOL

Just a joke, glad all is well in your world....

Anonymous said...

If he is back to ordering you around, he is just fine.

Lucy said...

So glad John is healing well Sounds like all is well at your house. "don't let that bohunk order you around." They do try don't they?

Lori said...

Glad John is doing well. Sorry your computer is giving you problems. Sometimes they just wear out, like the rest of us, I guess.