This Way To My Blog

This Way To My Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Overalls In His Future?

Our furnace is working almost too good now. John has it so hot at night I feel I'm not getting any oxygen. Small town repairman called yesterday to ask how it is working. John told him just fine and I would like to come over to your house to pay you. He said no I will come to your house later today but I will call first. We stayed by the phone all day and he didn't call or come over. If we call him many more times to repair this heating/air unit we will owe him enough for him to buy a brand new truck to replace his rusty one or at least he could buy several pair of new overalls. What's the deal with this man?

6 comments:

jack69 said...

Inquiring minds want to know. This one stumps me though, it really does.

But you always hate it when someone says they will call and do not!
From Wildwood, Sherry & Jack

Jean said...

He must not need the money. Lol. It frazzles my nerves to wait on a call that don't come through. I'll let you know about the hose. That is if I ever get it. lol. Take care. jean

TexWisGirl said...

how odd. i think you're gonna have to confront him at his place sometime for him to accept cash! :) if you pay by check, he probably won't cash it.

~mel said...

ooohhhh... I get very impatient dealing with situations such as that. As if you had absolutely nothing better to do than wait on him.

Jill said...

He certainly is interesting!

Chatty Crone said...

Is there anyone else you can call?