This Way To My Blog

This Way To My Blog

Friday, January 25, 2013

The Land Of Rabbits

I read on the internet that Spain means the land of rabbits. If that is true then I learned something new today. I also learned the ranch is not the land of rabbits, deer,squirrels,snakes, or anything but birds. Today was a nice day to be out. Not hot and not cold, but cloudy. The turtles did come out to eat but I'm only counting about six lately. Humm I'm wondering what happened to them. We had seen where the renters or maybe thier kids had been seining. Wonder what they were trying to catch and do what with it. Turtles, maybe?

9 comments:

Jean said...

I love your pretty blog. The weather was a nice here today and we did some cleaning up outside. We have company tonight so I'm back here fixing the beds and decided to read some blogs while there's a lot of racket in the other room. Lol. Take care. Jean

jack69 said...

'Land of Rabbits' huh? There is such a thing as turtle soup I hear? Never had it myself though........

Love from this side of the Gulf...

NEVER TOO LATE TO LEARN!!! I have heard.. Good for you. Maybe you really don't want to know about the turtle.......

Jimmy's Journal said...

I'm surprised you don't you don't have rabbits. Texas is kind of known for them.

Hope you find all the turtles.

Jimmy

TexWisGirl said...

might be making the turtles more nervous if the kids are playing in and around the pond, too.

Anonymous said...

Ispania was what they called it I believe ~land of the rabbits.

Jill said...

Thanks to you, I learned something new today too!

Chatty Crone said...

You redid your blog - very pretty - so do you think some kids are taking the turtles - hope they are being nice.

Martha said...

I don't even want to think about it since turtles mean pets to me!!

shirl72 said...

Paula your blog is always very
interesting. At my age it takes me longer to do whatever I do. Maybe I will do better in 2013 but not to fond of 13 attached to 20.