This Way To My Blog

This Way To My Blog

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Birthday to Leah

Today is my youngest daughter Leah's birthday. The year she was born Mother's Day fell on the 14th so she was my present. Not a very good picture but she is in the rocker and I'm standing. This picture was taken at a spa where she and my other daughter Lynda took me for my birthday a few years ago. Leah does read my blog at times but never comments except to me in person. When she spent a couple of nights with us a few weeks ago first she said she wanted to ride down some country roads and then decided she wanted to watch me feed the turtles. She said she couldn't believe they can hear me call them and come to eat and she thought they look a little scary. If you read this Leah I hope you had a very nice day for your birthday and many many more to come. Love, Mom

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

how sweet that she wanted to see you feed the turtles. they can hear the plop of a bit of bread on the water. i'm certain they hear and know your voice. :)

TARYTERRE said...

It's cool about the turtles. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your daughter.

jack69 said...

If you read this Leah, I know you know you have a wonderful mama, but we know it too. You are fortunate and we are to.

Sweet entry Paula, as always.

((HUGS)) from the boon docks of NC

Jean said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter Leah.

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness what a great mother's day gift - happy birthday Leah! sandie

Lucy said...

How nice that you spent some time with your daughter. I suppose they may be a little scary to some one that has not seen it before. I just think your love for animals and turtles is great.

Anonymous said...

Time to go to the spa again ;).

Happy Happy Birthday to your daughter. ~Mary

Leave It To Davis said...

My daughter was born May 13. Happy birthday (a little late) to your baby girl! I think it's wonderful that the turtles hear you and come. Funny, too!

salemslot9 said...

happy belated birthday, Leah
and
happy belated mother's day, Paula
I bet you're a great mom! :)