This Way To My Blog

This Way To My Blog

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Oh my am I having withdrawals. I couldn't get on line for hours. Wondering what my blogger friends are writing about. No Pogo word games to relax before going to bed. No chatting with a relative on Instant message. Oh I was fairly sure I knew what the problem was but not smart enough to do anything about it. The computer tech looked toooo young to have a job even and he got me up and running in a few minutes for a price to the company of course. Started treatments to try to bring up my low blood platelets so if you are a praying person please ask that this helps me without too many side effects. Love this little bloggerville town and all the nice people I've met here and sure miss them when I can't get here. Josie is still doing well. She follows her mom now walkng with the herd. The mornnings are still fairly cool but heats up quickly to the 90's so all is normal here in south Texas.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe in prayer and will be happy to be praying with you about your platelets.

Jon said...

I certainly hope the treatments work. I'm sending prayers and positive thoughts, and I know that many other blogger friends are, too.

I try to convince myself that I'm not addicted to the computer - - but I always panic when I'm not able to get on line.

TexWisGirl said...

glad your computer woes are over (at least for now). i do hope your meds will be effective but mild!

Jill said...

I can feel your pain! I am glad you are back!

TARYTERRE said...

Prayers are headed your way. I hope these treatments work. Take care.

Anonymous said...

I think it is good to have a break from it though. But you & John keep pretty busy; you aren't exactly an online-addict.

Anonymous said...

Also, I am not a praying person, so when anyone needs prayers I pass that on to Amelia(Chicklet) who is happy to pray in my stead.

jack69 said...

Sorry to hear about the Platelets will definitely say a prayer and sent good thoughts your way. Yes we can get a little addicted to this 'box' as my sister calls it.
((HUGS)) from here.

Chatty Crone said...

Will definitely pray - why are your platelets low? sandie

Lucy said...

So glad to hear Josie is following her mom. She should be safe now You are in my prayers that any treatment you have will make you feel better and no side effects.

salemslot9 said...

we both
said prayers
for you
dear Paula :)

Rose said...

I'm back Paula and promise to stick around this time ! Praying for your health. Xo

Donna. W said...

I'm catching up here. Got behind on my blog reading while Cliff was sick.
When our Internet is down, Cliff always says its like a death in the family until it gets fixed.

Donna. W said...

I'm catching up here. Got behind on my blog reading while Cliff was sick.
When our Internet is down, Cliff always says its like a death in the family until it gets fixed.