This Way To My Blog

This Way To My Blog

Friday, January 10, 2014

Unsheathed

Remember the license plate man in the next town over? Well to my amazement he is naked now. Every license plate in his body is exposed to the traffic. During Christmas he posed as Santa Claus and I didn't ever stop to take his picture. I'm sorry I didn't. I'm due to go to that office for my license sticker for my truck. Do you think I should draw this to the ladies in that office's attention? Maybe suggest jeans and a cowboy hat to fit our area? I'm thinking it isn't easy to dress this license plate man and their boss may be frowning on this activity while on the pay roll.

7 comments:

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Well I have seen it all now. haha
I guess in Texas there is no telling what we might find to take pictures of.
In the weather we have been having a coat,gloves, scarf and boots might work.
I miss blogging. My computer is way to slow to post. Time to order a new one since Santa didn't come through this year. lol
Hoping to find a way to post in the next few days because I have some great news that I am busting at the seams to share.
Love
Maggie

TexWisGirl said...

awww. naked man.

Sharon said...

He does look quite exposed.

jack69 said...

DON'T LOOK ETHEL!!!!!

You are nearly crazy! hahahaha

Love it!

Sherry * Jack

TARYTERRE said...

I like the cowboy hat idea.

shirl72 said...

Paula thank you for visiting my
site. You write such beautiful
blogs. I have an interesting life
but don't travel much after
retirement and Jim's death. He
was an Aerospace Engineer very
interesting. Of course I have always lived in the City and not much excitement except Firetrucks and Policeman going out all the time. Well I have woods behind and
lots of animals. I put some food
out at night and it is gone by
morning and don't know what I am
feeding but it is eating well.

We are having rain by the barrels.
Will be sunny tomorrow everybody
is glad because Panthers playing
football tomorrow. I not a football fan but it is a big deal.
They are on their way to the
championship. I think they play
the 49'ers. I don't know football.
Me and Andy Griffin.


I am a volunteer for the Belmont
Historic Society and that is fun.
Didn't mean to get so wordy but
do enjoy your blog.

Chatty Crone said...

I think he is kind of cute naked. sandie