This Way To My Blog

This Way To My Blog

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Normal Is Just A Setting On A Washing Machine

That's what they say but I think my new washer is not normal. In fact I think it is possessed. This morning when I was disconnecting John's cell phone in his bedroom I heard it again. The laundry room is next to John's bedroom but no door in between. By the time I got down the hall and through the kitchen to open the laundry room door the washer was still and quiet. No laundry done today so the washer or dryer wasn't used. The central heat wasn't running so what? John moved the washer a little one day thinking it was off center and he was so proud he had "fixed" it. Humm could it be the ghost of my old washer coming back to warn the new one not to wash delicates with regular loads? Not to wash work clothes with other clothes? Not to mix colored with white? Not to clump those clothes but spread them out? My manual said my new machine would make different noises then my old one and it does but it didn't say anything about vibrating and making the vibrating noise when not in use.

11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

ooh. spooky! :)

Jon said...

That is very weird. I think you should call in a priest who can perform a washing machine exorcism.

jack69 said...

I like Jon's advice! LOL
I also like that 'NORMAL' saying. Cause it is true methinks.

John could threaten it with an old .44!

Jean said...

That's spooky, I'm not sure I believe in spooks, but something wasn't right or normal.

Wendy said...

Call ghostbusters!! LOL...

TARYTERRE said...

Definitely spooky.

Lynne said...

You may also have a critter somehow in there somewhere...call pest control!

Kath said...

Try a sprinkling of Holy Water in it LOL!! Take Care God Bless Paula have a good day xx

shirl72 said...

I guess it is the spirits trying
to talk to you. Maybe it does
not like its job. Things are
beginning to get weird in today's
up-side-down-world...

Hootin Anni said...

:::Twilight Zone Music:::

DD said...

I want to think there is a ghost in the wash room...I am always kidding around, saying I want to buy a haunted house. Haaa. I like a good mystery.