This Way To My Blog

This Way To My Blog

Monday, October 6, 2014

Update On Susie

She was better yesterday then she is today. She had figured out a little hop to get where she wanted to go then she would flop down on her side to rest. I fed her soft food with a spoon and gave her water with an eye dropper since she wouldn't take in on her own. Then she finally did lap water until I thought she would make herself sick so I took it away for a while and let her drink more later. We took her out onto the grass and in the fresh air for a while. Today I've offered her food several times and water but she just wants to sleep in her little round house. It's been an exhausting experience for all of us and I'm not sure how it is going to end. Yesterday I thought she was going to get better but today I'm not so sure.

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i'm sorry.

Sharon said...

That doesn't sound good, I'm terribly sorry.

jack69 said...

It must be tough. I know she is a fixture in y'all's lives. I hope tomorrow is better, that leg must be sore, bless her heart.
Love from Florida!

Chatty Crone said...

I hope fora miracle.

TARYTERRE said...

So sorry to hear this. She has lived a good life and if it's time, I guess it's time. Hoping for a miracle so she pulls through.

salemslot9 said...

love you, Susie

pray your leg heals