This Way To My Blog

This Way To My Blog

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Here Come The Judge

I mean here comes a baker's dozen deer across from the judges house. We stopped and stared at them and they stopped eating to stare at us. I like our town because in places it is city and in places it is country. The deer were in town,. but there is enough brush for them to hide if they get nervous. Someone feeds them so they come on out before the sun goes down. It isn't the judge though, as she is senile now and probably wouldn't even be interested in the deer or in playing a game of dominoes with John like she and other seniors used to do.

6 comments:

Rose said...

We hardly see any deer here now! Not that we seen them here at home, but I mean on our drives.

jack69 said...

Our place that Shirl leases is in town with some trees and underbrush near and she sees (and feeds) three deer behind her house.

And YEAH, that age and senility does get a hold of us folk as time goes on. If we are somebody or somebody else! LOL

TARYTERRE said...

seeing a dozen deer would make my day. how lucky you were.

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

Hannah and I saw a buck, two does and a young deer on our way out from our house the other day. So beautiful!
I Saw it on Facebook at Life & Faith in Caneyhead. :)

Hootin Anni said...

I-ve only seen deer on goose island around here...and I like seeing them.

Hootin Anni said...

I-ve only seen deer on goose island around here...and I like seeing them.