This Way To My Blog

This Way To My Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

Answers To Natalie at Lurkynat

Thanks for your visit to my blog. In answer to your questions yes we have cattle but not nearly as many as we used to. Actually they belong to John my companion. I just tag along and help a little with driving or opening gates and of course feeding the turtles in the stock tank which is just a hobby I recently picked up. John doesn't give a hoot if they are fed or not but he is a little amazed that I have been able to get them to come out of the water to eat when I call them. No we never wanted or had milk cows. John has had horses in the past but not anymore. His last one was named Waco. John's daughter had one llama but it died from a snake bite. It was a lot of fun to go shopping for it as we visited two llama farms and spent quite some time with each lady learning about them. John and I don't celebrate Valentine's Day or President's Day. At our age we celebrate getting out of bed each morning with out pain. lol I'll be by to see you soon and thanks for your interest. Paula

4 comments:

Lucy said...

I do not understand why you can't read my blog. If you get a chance try my Day to Day one. I just finished it. Grand daughter in Fort Worth is getting quite a bit of snow.

Sheila Y said...

Hi Paula, I hope you are having a nice day. Have a great weekend, Sheila

jack69 said...

WE other folk that hang around are soooo glad that you are able to just get out of bed, make it to the computer to give us our daily shot of SUNSHINE!

Hang in there Sunshine!!!

garnett109 said...

I celebrate that way also