This Way To My Blog

This Way To My Blog

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Counting Cookies

Hope you don't think I'm childish but I've fallen head over heels in love with animal crackers. Lets see now the bag reads 13 crackers = 100 calories. I wonder if I can hold it down to that amount when the whites ones are so good with coffee and the chocolate ones are so good with a glass of milk. How long have they been making chocolate ones anyway? I like them so much I haven't even taken the time to see which animal I am devouring like I did when I was a kid. I like the no cholesterol and low fat part too. While at Walmart yesterday we needed to restock our supply, I had to hunt them down like a hound dog. I was feeling withdrawal pangs when I couldn't find my animal crackers. I'm in there pushing stocking carts here and there searching. They need to be more careful what they leave those carts full of boxes blocking. When  a child of any age craves an animal cracker, she needs an animal cracker. 

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i am totally not familiar with the chocolate ones so obviously it has been years since i've had any - well, i had the unfrosted variety a year or so ago.

jack69 said...

ah hahahahahahahahahahah You are into comedy lately. I can see you now, tearing thru the store, sniffing and pushing old men out of the way, growling: WHERE ARE THEY?

I loved animal crackers and Yes, I remember looking at each animal before I devoured it. I think it may be a sin not to, so slow down and know what animal you are eating.

Love this one, You done good!

Chatty Crone said...

I haven't had an animal cookie in a long time!

TARYTERRE said...

I love animal crackers too. Though I admit I never had a chocolate one.

Anni said...

Oh yes....I like the ones that are white and pink frosted!!! We're both kids at heart, so why not enjoy a glass of milk and some animal crackers?!!!!

You got me there, on this post. I'm a sucker for the elephants. Pink elephants to be more exact. With sprinkles on 'em.

Donna. W said...

I don't care for hard cookies, but Cliff has to have animal crackers in the house at all times. He prefers chocolate. The smaller Walmart closest to our house doesn't carry the chocolate, so when we're in the vicinity of a larger Walmart we stock up.

jack69 said...

Sherry did not know about the chocolate ones, NOW YOU HAVE DONE IT! (smile)