This Way To My Blog

This Way To My Blog

Friday, December 5, 2014

Does anyone happen to know what this design means? Years ago I worked part time as a PBX operator along with three other women and the chief operator. One year the boss went deep into Mexico on vacation. She brought four necklaces back to let her employees choose as to time of employment. When it came my turn this is the one I chose. Today I wore the necklace all day. Late this afternoon in a business al lady commented how pretty it is so I told her the story of where I got it. Later I thought to myself I'm wearing a symbol I don't know what it means,if anything.

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

it looks aztec. beautiful!

jack69 said...

I first thought Egyptian when I saw it but now I am inclined to be with TexWis, it does look Aztec.
It is beautiful and amazing you still have it. It is definitely unique...

TARYTERRE said...

It's a lovely necklace. I do not know anything about the design. Perhaps if you took it to a local museum they could tell you something about the design???? Let us know what you find out.

LV said...

I have no idea what it represents, but most likely something important in Mexico.