This Way To My Blog

This Way To My Blog

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Another story About The Decorative Piece

If my sister is lurking she will have a hissy fit. lol I always thought I needed to wash my daughter's and my underwear out by hand and hang them on the line. I may not have even had a dryer yet. If I had sheets or towels I would hang the underwear directly on the line behind them the way my Mama taught me. If not I would hang them out for all to see, but get them in as soon as possible. At least they would know we did wear them. lol My kitchen window faced the side street as we had a corner lot. One day I looked out the window to see a large van parked on the side street, so I went to the back door to get a better look. To my amazement a man was sitting in it with a large camera sticking out the drivers window taking a picture of the water drilling rig in our back yard. Well I presumed that is what he was taking a picture of. I realized the drilling rig was right in line with my clothes lines on the angle he was shooting and the underwear would probably be in the picture behind the rig. Oh my gosh someone must have got a lot of laughs and maybe won a contest for the funniest photo.

8 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Oh sorry to add he might be a pervert! lol

Sharon said...

I'm wondering if he wanted to get a pic of the morning glories on the decorative piece or if he had a thing for unmentionables.

TARYTERRE said...

that is interesting indeed. he probably liked seeing the combination of both and thought it would be an unusual picture.

jack69 said...

Well I am certainly not going to mention there is sort of a 'combining or the two', Drilling and underwear!

Love it, it brought a big smile! ;-)

Paula said...

Taryterre that is what I thought he found humor in the combination of the two as back then there wasn't as many bad things going on as there are now. This was when my daughters were young and they have grown kids now.

Rose said...

LOL...

Hootin Anni said...

Oh my you had me giggling! Great story this morning Paula.

Hootin Anni said...

ps...Chatty Crone made a valid point I guess.