This Way To My Blog

This Way To My Blog

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

My Redbud Tree

I hope it  isn't dead. I planted it myself about 2001 or 2002. It was only a stick so I didn't know if it would grow. It did, it flourished .and blooms pretty every year. My other trees, Arizona Ash are budding out and they do early every year and usually get nipped back. I'm hoping my Redbud just has better sense and knows there are cold days coming yet before winter is over. It does look dead as a ----just dead dead dead. It has grown to be a large tree and I enjoy it so much. Please let it not be dead.

4 comments:

jack69 said...

I hope so too. I can drive by places where I planted a tree and it lives, but I have not had he privilege of seeing one grow close up and personal. Yep, I hope it ain't dead. Maybe a smart boomer! ;-)

Chatty Crone said...

I hope it is okay too - it is only February. We are having plenty of trees blooming and i am worried. Maybe your tree is smart. You will have to let us know.

TARYTERRE said...

i hope your redbud tree isn't dead either.

salemslot9 said...

there's a crab apple tree
at the lake haus
that looks poorly
I looked it up
and was surprised to find
they are not meant
to last forever
I don't know about red bud
I do know our ducks liked
to eat those crab apples