This Way To My Blog

This Way To My Blog

Friday, December 25, 2009

Walkin' The Tank Dam In Style

Let it rain in 2010 I can walk that tank dam in style. Those turtles can see me coming. I've got rain boots now. No donkey under the tree but did I get rain boots and everything to match! Lynda my oldest daughter bought them for me for Christmas and a scarf and stud earrings all to match. Leah my youngest lurks at my blog to check on me and see if I'm in any mischief. Like if they need to take my truck keys away from me or enroll me in a camp for seniors. She is the one who told Lynda I need rain boots to get to the turtles to feed them when it rains. They are aqua in color with some brown and beige large flowers. The scarf is aqua and the tiny ear studs are aqua. Sure I'll wear 'em I'm not your everyday ordinary granny type. In fact we think I may be adopted. The rest of the family is prim and proper.

11 comments:

Helen said...

WOW! Feeding those turtles in style. That was a nice Christmas gift. Helen

jack69 said...

Hahahahaha! And I thought you were the pirm and proper one!
Great Christmas entry. Looking forward to your 'Dancing in the Rain' entries. May do some Fred Astaire or Julia Rogers etc.
Enjoy the rest of the season.
Jack & Sherry from across the Gulf.

~mel said...

Prim and proper can be over-rated... you wear those boots non-ordinary granny... and wear them with pride!

We Wish You a Merry♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪We Wish You a Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♥ ♥ ♥We Wish You A Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And A Happy New Year!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...

Anonymous said...

PAULA, WE LIKE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE. I'M QUITE CERTAIN THE TURTLES DO TOO. sam

Anonymous said...

I am anxious to see the picture taken in your new "get up"!!! and I just know the turtles are going to be sooooooooooooooo happy!!!! LOL...prim and proper have their places...otherwise...I love you just the way you are!!!! hugs...Ora

ADB said...

Hope you're having a great Christmas this year

Guido

Martha said...

You are perfect just the way you are - don't ever change! Hope your Christmas was Merry :-)

salemslot9 said...

naughty
and
nice
lol

Marty said...

Hi Paula,
I think it's great -- and very thoughtful -- that your daughter looks at your blog for gift ideas for you! I'd say she nailed it in her choice of gifts!
Best,
Marty

garnett109 said...

No donkey, well maybe you should post it in your blog more.
Hoping your Chrismas was very Merry

Dar said...

I have to agree with my sister Mel Paula--prim and proper really IS over-rated. I do believe you have the same boots that our TX sister gave our 80 yrs. young Mom and she wears them with pride all spring and fall to feed her chickens.
You have a sassy day dear girl
Blessings Be Yours