This Way To My Blog

This Way To My Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Tip From The lady Of The House

Baby wipes are the greatest things since sliced bread. As a lady who has to take direutics and then leave for the ranch I always have baby wipes in my purse. I figure if they are good for  babies behinds well. Do have to watch my balance behind the grain tank and near a cactus plant. Oh got side tracked. My tip is carry those baby wipes with you at all times. You never know when you will be in a drive-thru  line at the gas station, bank, or fast food place. If the line is long you can clean your entire vehicle inside while you wait with non other then a baby wipe. They are especially good for steering wheel covers. You may not need that where you live but in south Texas if your car sits in a parking lot for a while the steering wheel gets sooo hot you can hardly drive. The steering wheel cover helps tremendously but it gets a sticky feel even if you don't eat in your car. A baby wipe can clean that right off.

12 comments:

Donna. W said...

You are a TRUE country gal. If you are eating in the car and your hands get sticky or greasy, those wipes will fix that problem, too.

TexWisGirl said...

i've not had to use them for a bathroom break, but i HAVE cleaned my dashboard with them while i was sitting in traffic. :)

jack69 said...

Thanks for the tips, my Sherry would not hike without baby wipes. Times she took a bath in them.
They definitely are a handy thing to have around. I think I might consider them for the car, because I believe most of us at times, waiting in line, have decided to wipe off the dash or controls.
Yeah, watch dem cactii!

Jill said...

Great tip! I need to get some.

Anonymous said...

I've always used baby wipes for the steering wheel and interior of the car, love them things! ~ Wendy

Toon said...

Dryer sheets can also be used for multiple things.

Lori said...

When I was younger my Mom almost always kept baby wipes in the car. Nowadays we almost always keep hand sanitizer or sanitizer wipes in the car.

Unknown said...

They ARE handy...for lots of things besides baby butts ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, got side tracked.
Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha.

DD said...

Good post, all of it, on track and off track too...lol.

Anonymous said...

You'll pardon my ignorance as I've never purchased baby wipes. I do save those handy wipes that come with KFC meals. Are they they same thing? I also like those wipes they have at the grocery store. I think I'm going to have to look into this.

BTW, I hate sticky steering wheels.

Jimmy

Kath said...

I use them for everything Paula.If I forget these on my shopping order,when I have run out of them,it feels like I have lost an arm or leg.They are great for all sorts of uses.I agree on the car jobs and I always keep some in The Roosters car.I used to use eye make-up remover pads, if I had worn it,but these get rid of all the makeup,no fuss, no sore eyes,or face they are great.Have a great Tuesday .Take care God Bless Kath.xx